Chiropractic Care, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization, Functional Rehabilitation, and Metabolic Health Assessments.
A brain-based approach to healing from the inside out; utilizing adjustments made to the spine, for correction of the subluxated state of the neurospinal system; is the cornerstone of our care plans here at Evolve CNP.
– Dysfunctional biomechanics of the spine influence neurological pathways at specific levels of the spinal cord and brain
– This miscommunication between body, spinal cord, and brain has a direct connection to your ability to HEAL via:
– Our structural ability to manage physical loads efficiently (How you react to external environment)
– Our functional ability to respond to stressors effectively and return to a state of physiologic homeostasis (How you react to internal environments)
Chiropractic care is included in all Active Care Plans, as well as in the Wellness patient memberships. The specific technique applied is guided by the patient’s individual presentation. We do offer non-thrust type adjusting using instrumentation and low force techniques.
– Stainless steel tools and an emollient used to facilitate lasting change in myofascial tissues associated with fascial adhesions, muscular trigger points and hypertonicity, and connective tissue involvement.
Functional Rehabilitation is offered for our Active Care patients only. If you are on a Wellness Membership plan and wish to incorporate these principles of movement into your care or daily activities, please let us know!
Dr. Galvin is a Titleist Performance Institute Certified (TPI) and Selective Functional Movement Assessment Certified (SFMA) practitioner with a mission to deliver golf fitness and healthcare promoting a player’s longevity in the game. Whether you are a weekend warrior or competitive pro, these two complementary systems are designed to address the connection between the physical capability of an individual’s body structure, posture, and movements and the relationship of these to the golf swing. TPI has a philosophy that there is not one right way to swing a golf club, there are infinite ways to swing a golf club, but only one right way for your body.
We are not here to provide swing instruction or claim to lower scores, but to prepare and recover the body and mind from the biomechanical and mental rigors of golf through a quality driven program combining:
Call (501) 508 – 5609 today to schedule your consult and a FREE TPI golf movement screen.